Friday, May 20, 2011

Scribbling for the first time...

'With visible eye bags, a brown-mug of coffee and a rocking cradle right beside me, I am here scribbling my very first blog in this little-blank-white-box. The "backspace" and "delete" buttons on my keyboard are gonna hate the sight of my finger-tips for pressing them just too often this time. What you expect from a first time blogger? They have to put up with me for sometime...

Looking at my blog-title, you must be thinking "Haaaa, sounds like one of Britney Spears' song title!" True enough! Being terribly honest over here, I've never heard that particular song of hers but I simply love the title "Not a gal..not yet a woman"...sooooooo ME! I don't play with barbie dolls, neither my dad walks me to school nowadays. It has been cow years since I had my hair pleated and tied with colorful ribbons and most importantly I'm no more a virgin and that has taken the "Gal" title from me for good! Woman? Me?? Nahhhhhhh! I'll be a complete woman only when I stop fighting with my Hubby for sneezing out loud in the middle of the night and when I can have a confident "1 hour conversation"with Oprah! Till then, I'm here somewhere in the middle- enjoying life to the fullest with my loved ones; keeping hopes sky high and being a day and night dreamer! Life is indeed pink and pretty like the little Bunny in "Dibo the Gift Dragon" :D

Now, all I hear is a little cue from the cradle giving me decent signal that it's milk time. I better run before it turns into a loud cry! Will write more soon..

Ta...

4 comments:

  1. loving your blog but your font is quiet hard to read.. or maybe I'm just getting old and shud get an optician to check my eyes...
    anyways!!!! keep on rock n roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous start, Vaani. I am a fan already. Please continue. The header image is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad at all ;) You just got yourself another fan ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies..I feel so honored!

    Shubie, will definitely change de fonts in my next blog k..muacks :)

    ReplyDelete